You’ve probably seen a lot of service men and crew wearing a Result Core High Viz Motorway Coat. This outer garment is highly reliable for shielding against strong winds and prohibiting water from seeping in. This makes it a great choice for those bad weather condition days.
Features of the Result Core High Viz Motorway Coat (Waterproof and Windproof)
The Result Core High Viz Motorway Coat is waterproof and windproof with taped seams and has reflective bands around the body and sleeves. It comes with a quilted polar-therm lining, concealed adjustable hood, full-length zipper with tear release fastened storm flap, two side pockets and an inside pocket, and is fully compliant with the government’s safety apparel standards.
- Waterproof and windproof with Taped seams – The Result Core High Viz Motorway Coat is meant to keep you safe and dry from strong rains and wind. The windproof and waterproof fabric has a taped seam that is efficient in keeping those wet particles from seeping in. You’ll see those rain particles just rolling over the surface of your jacket. It can also endure tough wind common during strong rains and storms.
- Reflective bands around the body and sleeves – The Result Core High Viz Motorway Coat is highly visible with reflective bands around the body and sleeves giving better visibility on junction roads or crossover areas.
- Quilted Polar-Therm lining – The quilted polar-therm lining on this windproof and waterproof jacket makes it comfortable and efficient in keeping warm during bad wet weather.
- Conforms to EN471 Class 1:3 and EN343 – This gives you peace of mind that the Result Core High Viz Motorway Coat is fully compliant with the government’s safety apparel standards
- Concealed adjustable hood – The concealed adjustable hood makes the Result Core High Viz Motorway Coat stylish and functional. You can pull the hood up anytime when you need to use it or just keep it well tucked in when you don’t need to. The hood is also adjustable, ensuring a better fit.
- Full-length zipper with tear release fastened storm flap – Further reinforcements are added on the Result Core High Viz Motorway Coat with a full-length zipper with a tear release fastened storm flap which guarantees the highest levels of protection by minimizing water entry and diverting moisture away.
- Two side pockets and an inside pocket – You’ll appreciate the two side pockets and inside pocket on this Result Core High Viz Motorway Coat. These will allow you to stash in it your outdoor essentials such as your mobile phone, keys, flashlights, and the like without all the bulk.
Keeps you safe and dry – The Result Core High Viz Motorway Coat can be relied on to keep you safe and dry outside during strong winds and storms. This is why you’ll often see traffic enforcers, police officers, or the rescue team wearing this coat in times where their service is relied on by the public. This is a good testament to the coat’s high performance and reliability.
Keeps you warm despite strong winds and heavy downpour – Although you’ll be wearing this windproof and waterproof motorway coat on a chilly bad weather, this is designed to provide warmth and comfort to the wearer. This makes it a great choice for keeping oneself safe when you really need to go out under bad weather conditions.
Highly visible – The Result Core High Viz Motorway Coat will also make you highly visible when strong winds and rain may create low visibility. The coat has reflective bands on its body and sleeves to ensure high visibility even from a distance and especially when there’s a bend in the road.
The Result Core High Viz Motorway Coat is a safe and reliable outer garment but it’s not designed to be worn every day at work nor for leisure. It doesn’t have all the features to be an all-around coat nor is it stylish enough to be worn as casual wear.
There’s no question that this Result Core High Viz Motorway Coat is your choice to wear during storms or bad weather. It will keep you safe and dry as well as keep you warm even when during windy or rainy conditions.
The 300D 100% polyester fabric, has waterproof fabric with stitched and taped welded seams, two jetted outside pockets, concealed hood with drawcord, full-length storm flap, heavy duty two-way zip, and fully compliant with the government’s safety apparel standards.