If you’re looking for a high visibility jacket that you can use when you’re working or even when you’re not, you should check out this Portwest Men’s Lined Hi-Vis Fleece Jacket.
It’s the type of jacket that is convenient to wear even outside the confines of your job. But it’s still every bit as safe, warm, and comfortable for you as any other non-specialty jacket would be.
Features of the Portwest Men’s Lined Hi-Vis Fleece Jacket
The Portwest Men’s Lined Hi-Vis Fleece Jacket is proudly fully certified to EN471 Class 3:2, made up of 100% breathable polyester outer anti pill 300 g, and has a fleece lining, a full front zip and two side zip pockets.
- Fully certified to EN471 Class 3:2 – The Portwest Men’s Lined Hi-Vis Fleece Jacket is fully certified to this class which means it has passed a high standard stringent test. This high visibility jacket’s certification to Class 3 of EN471 means it can provide the highest level of visibility just when you need it. This makes it perfect for those working in environments with very low visibility levels.
- Full front zip – The Portwest Men’s Lined Hi-Vis Fleece Jacket’s full front zip allow for good ventilation. A full front zipper will obviously make it easier for you to pull the zipper down in cases when the temperature is not that low. Manufacturers of this high visibility jacket made it certain that the wearer’s comfort is not comprised by the presence of its other useful features.
- Two side zip pockets – You’ll appreciate the two side zip pockets found on this Portwest Men’s Lined Hi-Vis Fleece Jacket. You can stash your mobile phone, granola bars, and some keys in these good sized pockets. These make it convenient and functional for both work and leisure use where you wouldn’t need to put on an extra jersey just to pocket your every-day essentials.
- Fleece lining – The fleece lining on the Portwest Men’s Lined Hi-Vis Fleece Jacket is not just for stylish purposes but also to keep drafts from running down your neck.
- 100% polyester outer anti pill 300 g – The Portwest Men’s Lined Hi-Vis Fleece Jacket is made of 100% polyester outer anti pill 300 g with 60 g nylon on the body part and another 60 g nylon on both sleeves. The use of nylon is for your bare skin’s extra comfort. The use of pure polyester is to ensure not just comfort but also breathability on this high visibility jacket.
A safe and reliable jacket. The Portwest Men’s Lined Hi-Vis Fleece Jacket is a very safe and reliable jacket that provides the comfort and protection as advertised. You’ll appreciate that this high visibility jacket does everything it claims it can do. The jacket ensures that the wearer is visible and is also very comfortable due to the adequate allowance in the weave for ventilation.
Breathable as well as a comfortable jacket. The Portwest Men’s Lined Hi-Vis Fleece Jacket is made of very comfortable, breathable fabric designed to regulate the air’s movement to stop air condensation and the feeling of dampness underneath it.
This makes it a great wear for times when it’s a little hot or humid. This jacket also easily dries moisture away to keep you feeling cool. You won’t have to worry about sweating too much under big jackets anymore.
Fully certified. Other jackets claim to offer a lot of protection but you can only really trust those that come with a certificate to prove it. It’s important to only purchase high visibility jackets that are fully certified since these are the ones that have passed stringent tests. The lack of this certification can prove fatal in life and death situations.
The Portwest Men’s Lined Hi-Vis Fleece Jacket is a great choice to put on whether for work or whenever you want to go out hunting. What would make this high visibility jacket a better jacket is if it’s also waterproof. A waterproof jacket will be great to use for rainy seasons. You’d want to keep dry from any downpour when you’re outside working in the field or just hunting for leisure.
This Portwest Men’s Lined Hi-Vis Fleece Jacket is recommended for those who don’t really need too much protection.
This is good enough for work environments that only require high visibility for safety and for those who only want to be seen when out in dark or low-lit areas. This high visibility jacket is also highly breathable and very comfortable to wear.